Of course, if they choose not to accept the award, then they don’t need to do anything and just ignore.
Anyway, it seems like a good way of garnering new readers and checking out new blogs too.
So to keep the award ball rolling….
My Liebster Award Nominees:
Five Questions Answered From Naomi @ Rising Net Worth
1. All your work is caught up, you have a day off to yourself. What are you doing?
Putting my feet up and reading. Drinking lots of tea! If it’s hot and sunny, I’ll be reading in the garden.
Get a pedicure, especially now it’s summer! I only tend to have one while I’m away on holiday (a lot cheaper!), I just can’t justify spending £40 on my feet!
3. If you had a chance to redo one of your biggest financial mishaps which one would it be?
I would not have applied for new credit cards when I was already maxed out on two existing cards. I would pay off those two cards.
4. You just won the lottery. Do you opt for the lump sum payout or do you choose the monthly disbursement for life? Why?
Lump sum to spend, invest and donate how I wish – I think a lump sum allows more control.
5. What’s your #1 rule when it comes to finances?
Pay off my credit card in full every month (this is from my experience of point 3)
Five Questions for my Nominees
1. What’s your favourite holiday destination?
2. What piece of financial advice would you give to your 18 year old self?
3. What was your favourite book when you were a child?
4. What’s your favourite quote?
5. Which song is currently on your top play list of your iPod/generic MP3 player/radio?
I look forward to reading the answers – that’s if any of them feel like accepting the award!
Come on, you know you want to! 🙂