I shall be crossing off squares as I read the books, bingo-style!
Pretty much all my reading is fiction, hardly anything to do with finance or investing, but I’ve listed them below anyway (note – no affiliate links on this page, just links to the books on Goodreads)
- a book with a one-word title: ‘Victorious‘ – Jack Campbell
- a book I heard about online + a book set on a different continent: ‘Dark Matter‘ – Blake Crouch
- a book with a number in the title + a book with more than 500 pages + a bestselling book – ‘Seveneves’ – Neal Stephenson
- a book that is more than 10 years old + a book at the bottom of my to read pile – ‘Acacia: The War with the Mein‘ – David Anthony Durham
- a book by a female author – ‘Someone Else’s Skin‘ – Sarah Hilary
- a book with Non-Human Characters – ‘Embassytown’ – by China Miéville